Monday, April 16, 2007

What I like of Trieste:

I love Trieste because it's my city. I was born hereand I lived all my life here. Not only it's a wonderful and peaceful city but it's even a city that works a lot and has a lot of interesting shows, for example the Festivalbar 2007 and the MTV show.
Trieste is a very peaceful city mostly because 80% of it's population is of people over 70.
If you come out of the city there is the Carso that is absolutely beautiful some Sundays. Not only it's beautiful in winter where there is snow, even in summer it's not very cool... And all plants and flowers are coming out so there are also wonderful smells.
Another major site of Trieste is the wonderful that is very clean and cool even if there is no sand but rocks. Trieste, having a lot of shows, for kids and the youth, is growing every year bigger and with more people.
Trieste isn't one of the major cities in Italy, but it's a beautiful city to live in, because there are so many kind and good people that love this city as much as me, that can't live without it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home